Milwaukee Bucks in Oshkosh, WI, USTicket Sales
Job Title: Account Executive - Wisconsin Herd
Reports to: Director of Ticket Sales
As part of our commitment to health and safety, we are requiring that all full-time/part-time team members and new hires be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to certain limited exceptions.
The Milwaukee Bucks are looking for talented people who embrace diversity, equity & inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
It all begins with outstanding talent, It all begins with YOU! #FearTheDeer
Account Executive’s primary responsibility is to generate revenue via prospecting and selling all offered NBA G League ticket packages to corporations and the general public including but not limited to full season memberships, partial season ticket plans, party decks and group packages via phone calls, face-to-face appointments, in-arena meetings, and special events. In addition, this role provides game-day support to ensure the franchise runs efficiently.
- Generate revenue with primary focus of selling full season memberships. Sell all offered revenue packages including season ticket memberships, partials, groups, party decks and potential partnerships
- Achieve and exceed weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals
- Meet daily/weekly outbound call and appointment expectations
- Discover/Meet new prospects by scheduling, coordinating, and conducting client meetings via phone, video conference, in-person appointment, and networking events
- Proactively create opportunities for new business with existing customers
- Work all homes games to perform game day responsibilities, including entertaining clients and facilitate in-season sales initiatives
- Attend team and community events for purpose of improving sales throughout entire year
- Provide outstanding customer service to existing and prospective clients
- Work closely with all internal departments for cross-promotional initiatives and assist in all projects as needed
- Fulfill additional, game-day and basic office responsibilities as assigned
Game Day Responsibilities
- Help as needed during game time including with game presentation, Fan Experiences Packages, on-court promotions, giveaway & program distribution, and entertainment acts
- Be available to help Director of Ticket Sales on all game day projects as advised which may include but is not limited to working Will-Call, managing sales table, conducting seat visits, and facilitating in-season sales initiatives.
- Assist with arena set-up and breakdown of arena assets
- Additional tasks as assigned
- High proficiency in both written and verbal communications (public speaking and presentation)
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Decisive, persistent, and results-oriented approach
- Highly motivated with strong work ethic and desire to be successful
- Ability to work well as part of team toward achieving department and company goals
- Strong time-management, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Maintain high level customer service and problem-solving skills
- Must have ability to navigate arena to visit clients and escort potential customers on seat tours and fan experiences both on game days and non-game days
- Must be available to work flexible hours based on changing priorities including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Flexible with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects while working well under pressure to exceed customer expectations
Education and Experience:
- Experience in a ticket sales role preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, sport management, or a related field or equivocal experience
- Proficient digital lieracy including experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to learn and master new software programs including CRM platform and ticketing system (Ticketmaster, Archtics)
All offers for employment with the Milwaukee Bucks are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, and Federal laws.
The Milwaukee Bucks is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Ethnic Minority/Women/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
We provide our employees with a robust employee benefits plan that focuses on the mental and physical wellness of our team. We strive to offer a flexible work environment that allows our team members to be productive in both their work and home lives.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.