Business Development Executive
Event Finders in Dallas, TX, USB2B Sales
Event Finders is filling the gaps in corporate event ticketing. The business development executive is responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships among business contacts and increase sales revenue. We help our clients develop a strategy and use the tools at hand to truly use their season tickets. This is a remote position with salary plus commission and bonus opportunities.
· Grow and build accounts across all industries, nationwide
· Hunter mentality mixed with relationship-based sales qualities
· Generating and developing new business thru lead lists, marketing campaigns, networking events, etc
· Well versed and savvy in entire sales process including upselling & cross selling
· Prepare and send proposals, including quotes, contracts and invoices
· Maintain active and growing pipeline across all lines of business
· Innovative approach to selling
· Connect with decision makers across multiple departments and all levels of prospect companies.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and objectives simultaneously and work under deadlines.
· Proficient computer knowledge in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and database management.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and develop relationships.
· 2-4 years of relevant B2B work experience
· Continually building strong client relationships using effective communication techniques via phone, email and in person
· Outstanding customer service skills is a must
· Maintain general knowledge of the many events and venues