Group Sales Account Executive
Nashville SC in Nashville, TN, USGroup Sales Ticket Sales Season Ticket Sales
Group Sales Account Executive with Nashville Soccer Club in Nashville · TN
Nashville is America’s “It City” and a soccer city on the rise. From the CONCACAF Gold Cup to FIFA World Cup qualifying, Nashville is becoming a destination for the nation’s most prominent soccer games. Music City’s local team, Nashville Soccer Club (the “Club”), is in the midst of their second season in MLS after setting league records in corporate partners and season tickets as well as advancing to the Eastern Conference semi-finals on the field during their inaugural season. The Club is currently recruiting Group Sales Account Executives to further strengthen its season ticket member base as they prepare to open their new, soccer-specific stadium in 2022.
POSITION OVERVIEW: The Group Sales Account Executive is responsible for selling season tickets, group tickets and premium nightly hospitality packages for Nashville SC. The position will report to the Manager of Group Sales. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for, but not limited to, the sales of new full/partial season ticket packages, group ticket packages and nightly suite rentals.
- Prospect, establish, research and close sales through cold-calling, prospecting, appointments and networking.
- Develop new and execute previously established group experience ideas and programs to drive revenue, including planning and executing events and/or theme nights for targeted groups on matchdays.
- Meet and exceed established weekly, monthly and annual sales goals.
- Implement and demonstrate outbound sales efforts by using sales and service best practices, prospecting, networking, lead generation, referral gathering, data capture and personal database management.
- Generate a pre-determined minimum number of weekly out of office “face-to-face” meetings and calls to create new business opportunities.
- Provide a superior level of customer service to existing and new business clients.
- Continually create and implement unique sales strategies, ideas and programs as a means of producing new business opportunities.
- Contribute positively to the sales team culture by developing mutually beneficial working relationships with all team members.
- Participate and contribute to daily or weekly sales team meetings and training sessions.
- Minimum of one year of experience in ticket, group, season, suite or sponsorship sales; sports and entertainment industry experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sports Management, Business or related field.
- Strong work ethic, team-oriented attitude, and enthusiasm about contributing to the success of the department and club.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Above average knowledge of PC systems including Word, Excel, and database-related platforms.
- Working knowledge of ticketing systems, PowerPoint and CRM systems preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, if necessary.
- Soccer knowledge is preferred, but not required.
- Bilingual (Spanish) speaker a plus, but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.