Account Manager, Partnership Marketing
Kroenke Sports and Entertainment in Denver, CO, USSponsorship Activation Sponsorship
Responsible for building, executing & maintaining strategic business partnerships that directly impact Partnership Marketing & Media Sales renewal and revenue goals.
- Responsible for contributing to the strategic execution of contractual elements for corporate partnership accounts while staying within budget.
- Implements all contractual assets including but not limited to, in-market and in-arena activations, digital & social media campaigns, hospitality & community programs etc. for Ball Arena, Denver Nuggets, Colorado Avalanche and the Colorado Mammoth.
- Partners with numerous internal departments such as game entertainment, facilities, marketing, creative services, community relations, ticket sales etc. as part of the activation process.
- Collaborates with Sales Team and direct leadership on strategic campaigns that are aligned with the client’s business and marketing objectives.
- Responsible for executing season end recap presentations, including ROI measurements, statistics, imagery, video, etc.
- Leads recommendation on partner renewal strategies based on best practices, season successes and areas of opportunity.
- Executes and delegates game day responsibilities as needed.