Premium Sales Manager
Phoenix Rising FC in Phoenix, AZ, US
The Premium Sales Manager’s role entails, but is not limited to, prospecting businesses/organizations to set in-person or virtual meetings regarding Phoenix Rising FC’s premium seating options for client and employee entertainment, with the ability to sell full menu (Season Memberships, Group Sales, Individual Game Sales). Also, having the ability to assist in developing and mentoring the Business Development Account Executives in B2B prospecting and sales tactics.
- Meet or exceed established yearly revenue and premium/ticket goals set for new business (Premium Seating: Field Seats, Field Tables, and Terrace Suite Seating)
- Prospect and cultivate new sales leads through creative lead generation methods, as well as follow up on leads provided by partner organization.
- Conduct sales conversations via phone presentations, in-office meetings/sales center presentations, meetings at the stadium, and virtual meetings.
- Entertain and nurture relationships with clients and prospects through creative means including but not limited to: networking events, speaking engagements, one-on-one lunches, open houses at the stadium, and outside meetings.
- Perform accurate and skilled deal closings.
· Implement and demonstrate outbound sales efforts by using sales and services best practices, prospecting, networking, lead generation, and data capture and personal data base management.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
· Bilingual strongly preferred
- Strong customer service skills, self-motivated, excellent communicator; and have strong time management and organizational skills.
· Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage projects on strict deadlines.
- Proficiency in, Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word, and Excel,
- Knowledge of the USL and soccer preferred
· Proficient with TicketMaster Archtics Ticketing System preferred
- Ability to work independently; self-motivation is a must.
- Bachelors degree required, preferably in business or sports management.
- Minimum of two years of successful sales experience in sports, media, and/or direct sales is preferred.
- Experience and success in developing and building relationships with a creative consultative approach.
- Prior sports sales experience a plus