Director, Ticketing & Annual Fundraising
Legends in Lincoln, NE, US
Founded in 2008, Legends is a premium experiences company with more than 1,500 full-time and 30,000 seasonal team members globally. Legends has six divisions operating worldwide - Global Planning, Global Sales, Hospitality, Global Partnerships, Global Merchandise, and Global Technology Solutions - offering clients and partners a 360-degree service solution platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment.
UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA
Legends has partnered with the University of Nebraska Athletics to lead annual fundraising for the Husker Fund. Legends will be responsible for developing and executing a strategic plan to help grow contributions amongst existing donors and identifying new annual donors, by leveraging digital and social media outreach campaigns, database marketing, inbound / outbound phone calls and face-to-face meetings. Heavy emphasis on incorporating data analytics and insights and new technologies (i.e. online giving platforms, sales automation) to help innovate approach to growing overall contributions.
In this role, Director, Ticketing & Annual Fundraising will work closely with Athletic Department leadership team and must be comfortable communicating across multiple areas of the business.
- Work collaboratively with University of Nebraska staff to develop and implement assessment, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship fundraising programs targeting existing and prospective donors
- Establish consistent activity metrics and objectives for Account Executives
- Work closely with data analysts and engineers to refine CRM platform to manage campaigns, accounts, pipelines, sales processes, and activities
- Leverage existing athletics and student athlete generated content to engage Cornhusker fans in order to lead them through the philanthropic giving pipeline
- Coordinate with data analysts to strategically track and analyze results of campaigns
- Responsible for instruction and continuous training of team members including call scripts and sales presentations
- Identify and cultivate University of Nebraska Athletics supporters for Athletic donations
- Perform other duties related to increasing alumni annual giving participation
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a high performing sales and marketing environment
- Experience within Athletic Department ticket sales and / or development organizations preferred
- Experience executing multi-channel marketing and communications campaigns
- Data and analytics minded sales leader
- Proficient in CRM (Sales Force / Microsoft Dynamics) and ticketing platforms (Paciolan)
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, and 401k plan.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.