Corporate Partnership Sales
Oklahoma City Thunder in Oklahoma City, OK, US
Are you a motivated sales professional with proven success building long-term client relationships who can build creative opportunities out of any situation? Bring your talent and unrelenting drive to the Oklahoma City Thunder as we seek out new business partners on a local, regional, national and global level.
You will use the power of the Thunder brand and the data supporting the value of a relationship to current and potential partners. You and your fellow sales professionals will generate sustaining revenue streams by procuring corporate partnerships that impact the Thunder, Chesapeake Energy Arena and the Oklahoma City Blue. You will listen to client needs and collaborate cross-departmentally to bundle our business assets including logo rights, television, radio, in-arena signage, digital and social media, tickets and suites to craft effective marketing platforms for our partners and drive long-term revenue.
In this role you will:
· Deliver annual sales results and successfully build and maintain a portfolio of clients
· Develop new corporate partnerships and manage/renew existing corporate partner relationships
· Market and sell fully integrated corporate partnership programs
· Research and prospect for new business leads continually, using creativity to envision and initiate new business-to-business connections
· Collaborate within the partnership sales, activation, strategy and cross-functional teams to achieve departmental goals and objectives.
· Coordinate and deliver unique and polished sales presentations with confidence
· Develop and implement in-market/retail promotions to add new value for your clients
· Provide second-to-none client service and renew existing partnerships
· Assist in a variety of department-related duties on event nights
· Maintain meaningful relationships in the community and regularly attend community events
· Maintain good attendance and punctuality
· Other duties as assigned
What you’ll bring to the role:
· 1-2 years of relevant work or military experience and a basic knowledge of partnership activation, sponsorship sales, and sports/entertainment marketing partnerships practices
· Highly adept with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Experience using Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Premiere Pro preferred
· Flexible and reliable standout colleague, supporting the department and the company
· Ability to craft and maintain productive, positive relationships
· Exhibit a natural curiosity, creativity, innovation, the power of persuasion and the drive to sell
· Strong communication and listening skills and confidence presenting in front of groups
· Some level of experience in market research and analysis of quantitative and qualitative data
· Bi-lingual in English and Spanish very beneficial
· Valid driver’s license, driving record and reliable transportation required for local travel
· Physical requirements of the position include working in-arena in the presence of loud music or crowd noise and flashing or strobe lighting
· Schedule will include office hours as well as evenings, weekends and holidays per game schedule
This is a full-time, exempt position, reporting to a Manager, Corporate Partnership Sales.
Our generous benefits package includes excellent medical/dental/vision coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with matching funds, gym membership subsidy, paid time off and much more!
We invite you to apply online at www.okcthunder.com/employment.
The Professional Basketball Club, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, considering applicants fairly on the basis of qualifications, experience and business needs. We value diversity and support an inclusive environment for all employees.