Sales Development Bootcamp
Sacramento Republic FC in Sacramento, CA, US
Date: November 6th
Time: 9:00am PT to 4:30pm PT
Location: Virtual Video Meeting
· One-day sales and service combine for aspiring and sidelined sports business professionals.
· Training includes classroom style and interactive sessions with a variety of Republic FC Executives and will cover topics ranging from the sales process introduction to closing tactics.
· There is no cost to participate in the Sales Development Bootcamp
· Application process: candidates are invited to participate following an application review process
ABOUT THE SRFC SALES DEVELOPMENT BOOTCAMP
Are you looking to make the most of 2020 and use this setback as a setup for your sales career? The Sacramento Republic FC Sales Development Bootcamp is the perfect opportunity for you. The sports industry has been turned upside down in 2020 and now is the time to double down on our preparation for sports to return in a big way. At the Sacramento Republic FC, we want to support the development for those that are sidelined or looking to break into the sports industry in the coming months. This one-day virtual bootcamp will include classroom style teaching sessions, breakout periods, and Q & A Sessions with member of Sacramento Republic FC Leadership. Participants will receive priority for future SRFC career opportunities.
ABOUT SACRAMENTO REPUBLIC FC
Launched during Sac Soccer Day in 2013, Sacramento Republic FC exists to make California’s Capitol Region into the most inspiring, energetic and rewarding place to live, work and play through the beautiful game. From its inception, the club smashed USL Championship records, and claimed the 2014 USL Cup in its inaugural season. Through an unrivaled level of support from its fans and community, the club will join Major League Soccer in 2023 and build a soccer-specific stadium in Downtown Sacramento, serving as a catalyst for the largest urban infill project in the U.S. The Railyards Stadium includes plans for an entertainment district to extend use beyond match days for fans and visitors year-round. 'Sactown' provides a wealth of opportunity from a selling and professional growth perspective - a top 20 media market that has been named one of the ‘Nation’s Greatest Cities for Food Lovers’ by the Wall Street Journal and 'America's Most Diverse City' by Time Magazine, and is conveniently located in the heart of Northern California.
· Interested attendees must complete the SRFC Sales Development Bootcamp application by Monday, October 26th
· To be considered, all applicants must possess an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university and must graduate by Summer 2021.
· Highly motivated and an ambition to build a long-term career on the business side of professional sports.
· All applicants will be notified on the status of their selection to participate by Friday, October 30th. There is no registration fee to attend the event, but access to this event will be limited; therefore, an application does not guarantee your participation.