Business Development Manager
Los Angeles Kings in El Segundo, CA, US
· Responsible for selling complex Business Full Season packages that include on-site tickets, parking, and event suites.
· Identifies and cultivates leads from self-prospecting.
· Plan and execute full season packaging pitch presentations and proposals to new and existing clients.
· Successfully addresses client concerns, questions and objections to close business to business deals.
· Responsible for keeping sales management informed on progress toward established revenue goals and of the progress in closing identified prospects. Uses department CRM system to track sales activity and client contact information.
· Work closely with Membership Service Manager to ensure successful execution of full season packages.
· Host and Entertain Prospective Clients at specific AEG events.