Account Executive - Group Sales
Colorado Mammoth in Denver, CO, US
The Account Executive will report directly to the Director of Ticket Sales and Services. As the lifeblood of the Colorado Mammoth organization, each Account Executive is responsible for focusing on proactive efforts to sell tickets for the team, build a sales pipeline, and convert these prospects into group leaders, group nights, and season ticket members. This position will be responsible for generating ticket sales revenue, focusing on Colorado Mammoth group ticket sales.
We are looking for coachable, enthusiastic, hardworking, passionate, and positive individuals to join our team in a full-time Account Executive ticket sales role. This opportunity will be filled by candidates who display excitement and a passion for sales, growing the sport of lacrosse, evangelizing the Colorado Mammoth brand throughout the state, and want to cultivate a fan base.
Job responsibilities will include:
· Proactively sell new group ticket packages and theme nights through outbound sales efforts such as: cold calling, phone calls to past group clients, face to face appointments, emails, attending Chamber of Commerce events, attending community events, and other off-site Colorado Mammoth events.
· Generate and achieve new group sales revenue goals through: Retention of current group clients and group theme nights and referrals that lead to new full season membership, partial package, or new group ticket opportunities
· Produce a high level of sales activity such as making a minimum of 400 phone calls and completing 4 appointments per week at the Pepsi Center.
· Assist in creating and planning group programs and theme nights as a means of producing new business opportunities in designated sales category.
· Sell Colorado Mammoth ticket packages: full season memberships, partial packages, and group ticket packages.
· Meet and exceed defined sales goals.
· Work all game days to attend to sales table, visit groups in attendance, assist with any sales related activities, and addressing any potential concerns of the group during the game.
· Perform various duties as assigned by Department Head
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
· Internally motivated with a “can do” attitude.
- Effective verbal and written communication and strong organizational skills.
- Must possess the 5 Key Characteristics of a successful employee: Passionate, Positive, Leadership, Hard Working, and Open to Learning.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Familiarity with the Colorado Mammoth and the National Lacrosse League.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
We appreciate your interest in working with KSE but please do not apply if you do not have the following required minimum qualifications:
· Education Requirement – High School Diploma or GED
· Experience Requirement – None.