Ticket Sales Representative
Chicago Fire in Bridgeview, IL, US
- Maximize Ticket Sales and Ticket Sales Revenue through execution of sales calls (80 per day) and meetings (5 per week).
- The candidate will be accountable for consistently achieving or exceeding certain levels of “hustle metrics” (calls, talk time, referrals, appointments).
- Aggressively prospect new sales opportunities through appointment setting and establishing relationships via creative means including but not limited to outside meetings, dinner/lunches, networking events and effective use of prospect tickets.
- Enter all pertinent prospect and customer information in CRM platform for efficient reporting and effective pipeline management.
- Work assigned sales, promotional and team events to develop new prospects and referral opportunities during games and outside business hours.
- Provide best in class customer service for all prospects and clients
- Candidate should possess an optimistic team-first attitude, as well as the competitive desire to be the best.
- Exemplify the core characteristics of Chicago Fire sales culture (e.g. strong interpersonal skills, positivity, prompt and professional follow-through, openness to new ideas and suggestions).
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager.