Courtside Account Manager, MVP Services
Los Angeles Clippers in Los Angeles, CA, US
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
· Create a best in class experience for all Courtside members.
· Schedule office visits, lunches and meetings with Courtside members to create strong customer relationships.
· Responsible for Courtside relationships, retention and new customer acquisition.
· Responsible for managing customer profiles for Courtside accounts using CRM.
· Work with Director to create fresh and unique experiences for all our Courtside members both on game days and non-game day events.
· Work with Marketing to manage event invitation creation and RVSPs for Courtside events.
· Track all RSVP’s, show rates and relevant information in CRM.
· Work with Human Resources to assist in managing the Game Night staff and providing them with leadership and direction.
· Oversee the Courtside experience, Clubs and Game Night staff on all game dates.
· Assist the Game Night staff with customer service issues as they arise.
· Participate in Game Night staff interviewing, hiring, and training.
· Work with full time staff, facility, and stadium staff to ensure Row 1 Club and Lexus Club are maintained and presentable for Courtside members.
· Work with the concessionaire and Director to enhance the overall Premium seating experience and provide guest experience feedback.